2015-2016 Catalog

Transfer and Liberal Arts

MCC provides many options to students who desire to transfer community college credit to four-year colleges and universities.  All associate in arts and associate in science degrees at MCC require a minimum of 61.5 quarter hours (40.1 semester hours) of general education coursework. 

Articulation agreements take the guesswork out of credit transfer. MCC has many Associate-to-Bachelor (A-to-B) Agreements with area four-year institutions. These agreements allow MCC students to transfer their entire associate degree toward a four-year college degree. In most instances, students start as a junior at the transfer institution.

Many area colleges and universities accept MCC courses but do not accept the entire associate degree.

Additional institutions accept MCC courses for credit, but formal agreements have not yet been established. For information about transferring to an institution not included on this list, students should contact the institution to which they wish to transfer.

Visit www.mccneb.edu/articulation for more information about these transfer courses or A-to-B Agreements.

Degree: Associate in Arts

Degree: Associate in Science

  • Liberal Arts/Academic Transfer

See other programmatic-related transfer degrees: