Online registration via My Way/My Services
A username and password are required to access online registration. All students can obtain username and password help at the Password Station online at www.mccneb.edu/password if needed.
- Visit www.mccneb.edu and click My Way to access the portal.
- Enter username and password to log in.
- Click My Services for Students.
- Click Registration (for express registration students need the course synonym or course number from the credit course schedule located on the homepage).
For assistance with online registration and other online services, students can visit a My Way Center located at one of MCC's campus/center locations.
My Services include:
- registration for credit and noncredit classes
- grades and class schedules
- requests for official transcripts
- option to drop classes
- address change form
- account summaries by quarter
- payment options
- degree audits
- financial aid information
Call 402-457-2400 or 402-457-5231 (toll-free 800-228-9553).
- Have your student ID number ready.
- Have course and section numbers or course synonym numbers available (found on the course schedule on the MCC homepage).