Change of Registration
The College provides specific timelines each quarter to change schedules. The following guidelines apply to course registration changes:
- On-campus courses may be added after the first class session with instructor approval. Forms are available in Student Services. This does not apply to online courses.
- Changes and refunds are effective on the date the request is received. The eligibility and amount for a refund is automatically calculated by the date of the withdrawal.
- Students may withdraw from a course any time prior to the last day to drop a class section.
- Withdrawing from a course within the designated drop period results in a W that is recorded on the student’s permanent record.
- Failure to withdraw from a class may result in the assignment of an F grade to the student’s permanent record.
- Schedule changes are the responsibility of the students.
- Students receiving financial aid are advised to speak with a financial aid representative when dropping classes after the start of the quarter.