All College programs are approved by the Nebraska State Department of Education for veterans’ educational benefits.
In addition, the accrediting bodies of various professional associations approve many MCC educational programs.
- The Associate Degree Nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326.
- The Associate Degree Nursing and Practical Nursing programs are approved by the Nebraska Board of Nursing, P.O. Box 95044, Lincoln, NE 68509.
- The Automotive Technology and Auto Collision Technology programs are accredited by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF), 101 Blue Seal Drive, Suite 101, Leesburg, VA 20175.
- All MCC Business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), 11520 W. 119th St., Overland Park, KS 66213.
- The Culinary Arts and Management program is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Accrediting Commission (ACFEIAC),10 San Bartola Drive, St. Augustine, FL 32086.
- The Dental Assisting program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation, 211 E. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60611.
- The Early Childhood Education program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), 1313 L St. NW Suite 500, Washington, DC 20005.
- The Paramedicine program is accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions, 4101 W. Green Oaks Blvd. Suite 305-599, Arlington, TX 76016.
- The Financial Planning Certificate of Achievement in personal financial planning is a registered program with Certified Financial Planning Board of Standards, Inc., 1670 Broadway Suite 600, Denver, CO 80202.
- The Healthcare Information and Administration program is in Candidacy Status, pending accreditation review by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM), 233 N. Michigan Ave., 21st Floor, Chicago, IL 60601-5800.
- The Human Services program is accredited by the Council for Standards in Human Service Education (CSHSE), 2118 Plum Grove Road #297, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008.
- The Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB). Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, 1361 Park Street, Clearwater, FL 33756, 727-210-2350.
- The Paralegal program is approved by the American Bar Association (ABA), 321 N .Clark St., Chicago, IL 60610.
- Real Estate courses are approved by the Nebraska Real Estate Commission, 1200 N St. Suite 402, P.O. Box 94667, Lincoln, NE 68509.
- The Respiratory Care Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care, 1248 Harwood Road, Bedford, TX 76021.
- Theatre Technology is a registered apprenticeship program approved to grant an apprenticeship certificate by the U.S. Department of Labor, Frances Perkins Building, 200 Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20210.